Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wednesday, March 30, 2011; Week 2

MTC-Provo, UT

Hi Momma,

This last week i have been thinking about the family a lot!!! A LOT more then i should be. I am just worried. Mostly about jess and kade and dad and bryn... then sitting in the temple this morning i just had an overwhelming feeling that everything in the family will be fine and I just need to do work. Then when I recieved your emails about how well everyone seems to be doing I just started crying because i was so happy. Now everyone in my zone thinks I'm a big baby. I'll have to fight them all later to regain my manish off put. I love the food at the temple almost as much as i love the temple. This morning I was just so frustrated at my comp because he is immature and so slow and i have to wait for him on everything. So i wasnt going into the temple in the right spirit which is not good. But i just love it because no matter how aweful I'm feeling before I end up coming out just as happy as can be.... a general authority talked to us yesterday. One of the 70's. Elder Dunn. He was a very dullllllll speaker but some of the things he said really helped me. Live outside your self and love. I got from that meaning, that I need to completly forget myself and love everyone. Second, take people as they are and love them and then they can do what they will with their life. I really am having a hard time loving my comp completly but now i know that i need to love him for who he is just like so many others have loved me for who I am.
    The language.... welll its coming a long haha its so hard. Not like Russian or Mongolian or Chinese or something but conjagating is the worst thing on the planet. I know that it will come tho... I have FAITH that it will come. The mtc is fun. I'm making a lot of friends and meeting a lot of interesting people. Most of the talks that have been givin are one being the best you that you can be. And i know that all God wants from me is the best I can do. when i give him my best he will bless me and bless the people around me so that is what I'm striving for.
        I'm praying for the family. And i know you all are praying for me because i can feel the prayers. They are helping me so much. Thank you. I have lost 1 and a half lbs. it sucks not being about to work out. Tell kade that i will probably be smaller then him when i get home. I have seen a lot of my friends here and that has helped me alot just so we can share experiences and laugh about old times. My testimony has grown so much and i know that it will just keep growing.
     2 of the elders in my district are leaving on Monday so pretty soon my district will be down to only 5 elders. So i think that will help with learning Spanish a lot more. Tell Jeremy that i have seen Ryan a few times. He's a cool dude. I've met an elder from the movie "the district" i dont really like him. Whenever he is around all the sisters just swamp to him so it makes me feel unloved. Just kidding i dont know all the sisters flirting with me anyways.
   Its either rained or snowed up here on and off pretty much since we got here so its a little bit of a bummber cause we dont get to go out side as much.
   I'm out of time, sorry its not as long as it should have been but i would like to leave you with my testimony.... I know that
Elder Hardman Jesus Christ is my savior and because of him we are all able to feel the power and peace and love that the atonement has to offer. I know that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon and through the BoM we are able to know of our heavenly father and his son Jesus Christ. I know and have faith that i am going to Indiana for a reason and I'm going to work my hardest to be able to find that reason.
I know that the families of missionaries are blessed,
I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment