Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wednesday, March 23, 2011; Week 1

MTC-Provo, UT


I have 9 minutes to write so it will be short. I had a hard time remembering my password and username. haha Its been like a year and a half since I made them...... if I end mid sentence its cause I had to send before the time ran out. hows kade and bryn and jess? I hope they are doing good. I'm praying for them. My comps name is elder mittlesteadt. is about 5'5 110lbs. super weird. Its hard to get along with him. but I love him and everyone in my district. Spanish is coming a long well but the thing I'm most happpy about is how much my testimony has grown since Ive been here. I love the spirit here. I love my teachers Hermano West and Hermana Garcia. i love the mtc. i love being on a mission. i love being a missionary. i love 4 sqaure. best game ever invented. The food here is pretty good but it messes up your insides really really bad. I went to the temple today and the spirit was so strong. The spirit aldready in the temple added on to the spirit that the missionaries have with them was almost to much. I ALMOST cried. The best part of going to the temple is going tot he cafateria after. Best food in the world. I love it. Sleeping is really hard. It takes me a long time to fall alseep. I know your wondering if I'm going through withdrawls for my phone. I am not, but I will tell you that I did have dreams the first 2 nights about it. Pretty funny. 3 elders in my zone are going to Spain and the other 5 are going to differnet missions in the states. its a bummber but o well. I have to go. 30 secs left. I love you all. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. Families are blessed because of missionaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment